Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Puppy Playtime

Little Louis has been very playful today. He has throughly played by himself in the rain, with Katie, me, his dad, his toys and even some garbage like the empty green tea box below. Notice Katie's very lazy play style above. She doesn't even bother to get up from her favorite nook under my desk. Most of the time when she and Louis play she is laying down. He does most of the moving around which usually involves crawling all over her.

Louis in our dirty dog room complete with toys and freshly chewed sheetrock. I hope all this playtime wore him out so that I can get a good night's sleep tonight :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Louis is getting bigger every time you post! He is so adorable! I can hardly stand it! Gabe does that same "lazy play" maneuver with Murphy! I love Katie's white foot! She's so cute!