Monday, February 18, 2008

Raindrops on Roses & Whiskers on Kittens


Roses and kittens??? Gimme a break. MY favorite things are playing and eating, but definitely not in that order.

Dad had the day off today, so I made my cute face to talk him into playing tug the rope with me. It's not too challenging to talk him into stuff 'cause he loves me so much. Of course, he had to waste perfectly good playing time to take this picture, but finally he got with program and had fun with his best Newfie girl.

My mom read about Texas Taffy on Nanook and Pooka the Newfs' site. In case any dogs out there haven't heard of these, I gotta tell you: They ROCK!! My mom won't let me eat rawhide because she says it's too dangerous but this taffy is just beef jerky for dogs. I can chew it up without the danger of large chunks getting stuck in my gut. I like it so much that I barely noticed when Mom dremmeled my toenails as I was chewing away. Don't forget to ask your favorite human to get you some of these yummilicious treats.

Love and sloppy Newfie kisses,
Katie

P.S. Texas Taffy is available at amazon.com in bulk packs of 30 which is more economical than buying them individually. Plus, one of these yummies is just not enough.

1 comment:

Kathryn and Ari said...

I think Ari would love the taffy: thanks for telling us about it!

And by the way, with a face like that, we don't imagine how anyone could refuse you a game of tug, a crate of taffy, or just about anything else. You are absolutely adorable!