Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meeting the Cousins

Saturday after the dog show Grandmother, Katie and I went to visit three of my cousins. We had a wonderful time with them. My four year old cousin, J, was very smitten with Katie. He learned how to make her sit, down and shake. J became a bit depressed when it was time for us to leave. I think he wanted Katie to come live with them. They already have four dogs though! J was probably thinking one more "little" dog wouldn't be a big deal :-)

Cousin J Getting to Know Katie
Photobucket

Showing Off Some Tricks; J loved the "Speak" Trick
Photobucket

J Learns How to Tell Katie to Sit
Photobucket

Katie says "Where's My Treat?"
Photobucket

"That's Better" she says
Photobucket

Hanging out with cousin J and Grandmother
Photobucket

Many thanks to the three J's for welcoming us into your lovely home. We had a fabulous time. I think little J is going to be a great dog trainer someday. He's definitely a natural.

2 comments:

Checkers & Chess said...

it's always nice to meet new little ones

Nika + PARKER said...

Aww looks like that was a great day!