Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hanging Out at the Happy Haus

I've been a bit behind lately in my blogging, so if you notice that Louis looks smaller in some pictures than others it's because some of these are 6 weeks old.

Would somebody PLEASE give me a drink? I tried to work this water thing myself, but I haven't quite figured it out yet.
Photobucket

Thanks for putting down this nice rug for us to lay on, Mama.
Photobucket

We love you so much (and Daddy too)!
Photobucket

Since everyone loves my white foot so much here is a close up for all of my adoring fans.
Photobucket

No Fair!! How come Katie gets to take a bath today and I don't? Let me out there Dad; I want to get wet too!
Photobucket

It's awesome to get to spend almost all of your time with your best friend.
Photobucket

We are still cuddlebugs.
Photobucket

No comments: