Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Very Happy Christmas!

We didn't take many pictures during our Christmas celebration, but we got most of it on video.  I'll post a little movie later.  In the meantime, here is a small glimpse of our second Christmas with Natalie.  Gary, Marm (one of Natalie's grandmothers), Papa (one of Natalie's grandfathers) and I had a wonderful time watching Natalie open her presents.  She had so much fun opening and playing with her new toys.  Natalie also happily filled the role of my sweet little Elf who helped me distribute presents to everyone else.
IMG_1432

Natalie's favorite ornament.  Every time she saw it she would say "Ni Hao Panda".
DSC06271

Natalie getting her second favorite gift which was a Cinderella castle.
DSC06237

DSC06236

Playing with the new toys... I think I was as excited as Natalie was.
DSC06232

DSC06258

Marm and Papa gave Natalie her favorite gift which she at first called a motorcycle.
DSC06238

Concentrating on learning to pedal.
DSC06225

Checking on baby.
DSC06224

Louie and Katie posing in their Christmas outfits
DSC06248

DSC06249

DSC06255

1 comment:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

I tuoi cani sono magnifici :))
Myriam