Monday, April 30, 2012

Natalie and the Newfs On a Nature Walk

We're ready to Go!
Photobucket

Seriously, let's get going!
Photobucket

A view inside our clown car.  People can't believe we all fit.
Photobucket

Pinnacle Mountain in the distance
Photobucket

Family portrait
Photobucket

Natalie developed a fondness for runners when she watched the Marathon last month.  She still likes to cheer for them, give them applause and wave to them as she is doing in the picture below.
Photobucket

It was a beautiful spring day with a gorgeous blue sky
Photobucket

Katie and Louie enjoyed the cool morning walk.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Hello Charity, i'm Sherri from the Fireflies group. I just noticed you had a blog. I have one too and have been blogging for over 5 yrs waiting for Emma. I am going private in about a week. Your daughter is beautiful, where is she from? The one photo of her in her car seat wearing glasses, looks just like my little Emma. I just added you to my blog list, I would love to stay in touch and get to know you. The fireflies group of ladies are just awesome. Been friends with them all for many years.