Monday, December 12, 2011

My Favorite Things: Food, Friends & Fun

Let's phone some friends to meet us at ZaZa's for pizza
Photobucket

Oh look...they're already here.  Mitch and Donna came to play with me during dinner.
Photobucket

Mitch and I made up a fun game of passing pieces of cereal back and forth.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After I ate a bunch of yummy pizza I got to try my first gelato.  It was ok, but a little too cold for my taste.
Photobucket

Then I made up a cool game where I went from Mama's lap...
Photobucketto Baba's lap.  I must have gone back and forth twenty times in just a couple of minutes.  I like to help my parents sleep well at night by making sure they are all tired out by bedtime.
Photobucket

Donna played peekaboo under the table with me.
Photobucket

We had lots of laughs together.
Photobucket

Mitch and Donna, I hope we get to play together again soon.  Love, Natalie
Photobucket

3 comments:

Bebe Blogger said...

How sweet!

Me Jane said...

Adorable! Also, I Liebstered you on my blog. Feel free to pass it on if you would like to!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

OMG, so cute!