Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our Little Snow Bunny

After getting about four inches of snow on Monday we took the Newfs to the park and let Katie run off leash. Louie has a wonderful recall, but since he is not neutered we always keep him on leash unless we are formally practicing his recall.

I was so proud of the way Katie kept checking in with us. She never got very far away and always returned if we called or whistled for her. Katie is so deeply attached to me, Gary and Louie that she likes to be able to see where we are at all times.

This little movie that I put together from Gary's video clips is one of my favorites of all time. It makes me so happy to see our sweet Katie filled with joy as she romps and explores her snowy world.

4 comments:

Sam said...

What an awesome video! They look like they had a blast. The scenery is gorgeous, too.

PS - I use a 20' cotton leash for Marge, since I seldom let her offleash - maybe you can do that for Louie?

JacksDad said...

Snow, trees, water and happy puppies! What more could you want? :)

Emma Rose said...

What a gorgeous place to take the dogs. They looked like they had a wonderful time running and exploring. I bet that water was cold!!! Burrr :)

Kisses,
Emma Rose

Olive said...

Wonderful video!! Looks like you had a great time!!

Licks from Olive :)