Thursday, December 17, 2009

Love Letters for Louie

When Mama and I went to see the kids at school recently for Reading Day I knew the kids liked me because they petted me and gave me lots of complements. But WOW!...they must have liked me even more than I knew. Lookie what I got in the mail from them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at this cool picture they made for us (note: children's names are blurred out)
Photobucket

We were so excited to get these awesome handmade cards. Now Katie is saying she wants to meet these wonderful kiddos. I told Mama she better not think of leaving me home next time. My fans need to see me and I need to see them. You see, they are not the only ones who fell in love; I did too. xoxoxo Louie

No comments: