Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Look Back at April & May 2015

Before we get too much farther into 2016 I thought I would post the rest of the pics from last year.  I can't seem to manage to keep up with this blog, but I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.  The below pictures are from Natalie's Spring Dance recital, a trip to the theater to see Hansel & Gretel ballet, her first horse ride (tandem with a pro) on a horse named Nugget and her Pre-K school musical which was a hard rock version of nursery rhymes.

2 comments:

mackyton said...

Hey, these Natalie's Spring Dance recital event photos are really amazing. These photos are describing how wonderful that event was. Gratitude for this fun post. At one of the best San Francisco event venues I am also going to throw cute dance party for my daughter’s 5th birthday. So next week will definitely be really busy because of all the party preps.

Unknown said...

Each of Ronald Destra author books has a unique storyline that appeals to young ones, while teaching them about heavy subjects